Tuesday 18 December 2012

I'm Not Dead, I Promise!

On the contrary, I've actually been baking. A lot.

Here's my baking life in pictures thus far:

Lite Bakery's (my bakery partner Lizzie and I's company) Holiday Gift Boxes came out!
I finally got a KitchenAid Stand Mixer. SO happy!
Vanilla Cakes for Cake Pops - let me just say I will never willfully go back to making Cake Pops
Went through the repeat process of rolling cake balls, sticking in the lollipop stick, freezing it, dipping it in melted moulding chocolates, and letting it dry until 5 am for Halloween treats.
Yorkshire Cheesecake that I meant to post up onto the blog a while ago


Christmas hit the apartment!
Espresso Macarons from a little while back, probably the worst night of baking I've had in a WHILE. Went through about 7 faulty batches to finally get to this one.
Vanilla Cupcakes with White Chocolate Buttercream from a previous event! Gorgeous!

Spent the last 2 weeks baking these macarons nonstop. Pistachio Creme Brulee, Peppermint Mocha, and Apple Caramel!
The worst part is I still can't explain to you how to get a perfect batch of macarons, but this one came out beautifully!
Apple Caramel
I wanted to cry (tears of joy). The perfect batch at 2:30 am, was it?
Apple Cider and Pistachio
My permanent workstation. Sounds delicious but not amidst finals! Very stressful!
And Voila! Our Lite Holiday Gift Boxes!

It's been suuuuper stressful and exhausting lately but I hope to update this blog soon when I find time! Thanks for coming by!

- Jane

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jane, these pictures make me hungry :D - Cow

    ReplyDelete